SMS For Business
SMS messaging is one of the oldest and most popular methods for people to send short message . Businesses can also communicate with customers and market their products and services via SMS messaging. With so many people having access to smartphones and mobile devices, it’s one of the easiest ways for businesses and people to communicate with others, no matter what device they are using.
Benefits of using SMS for business
There are several benefits to using SMS for business, specifically related to text message marketing campaigns:
- SMS is compatible on all hardware and software platforms. Messages can be sent and received on any modern mobile device.
- SMS messages are small and transmitted via a cellular network, so they can be delivered and received very quickly.
- Since SMS messages use a lower bandwidth, they can be sent in areas where voice is not available and can even be sent and received by email when there is no mobile service.
- SMS messages are very reliable. They will get delivered either right away or as soon as the recipient’s phone is turned on and connects to a network.
- SMS adds more versatility to a business’s communications and marketing strategies, as it is widely accepted and used.
- SMS messages get read right away. They have a 98% open rate, which makes them much more effective than other mass marketing methods.
Send SMS from your business number
- Send and receive SMS / MMS from the web & smartphone apps.
- Route incoming text messages directly to queues not individuals.
- Send promotional texts with latest offers & deals.
- One-way SMS with alphanumeric sender ID for notifications.
Keep your personal mobile number private
- Message customers through business text, not personal apps.
- Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost.
- BYOD but text using a corporate number.
- Simple to use. Save money on 3rd party services.
Manage messages and increase productivity
- SMS, Facebook & Live Chat messages are centrally managed.
- Prioritize messages in the queue. Ensure timely replies.
- Includes reports for insights into text messaging effectiveness.
- Match contacts to an integrated CRM for universal contact tracking.